What happened from September 2015?
- May 2018: Video with Cellatron R43SM
- October 2017: Video with MADAS ATG Triplex
- January 2017: Video comparing the speed of three Marchant calculators and MADAS
- November 2016: Video and an article on Marchant ACT 10M
- September 2016: Youtube video chanels on old calculators
- September 2016: Video with Marchant Silent Speed, model D
- July 2016: Video with Mercedes Euklid R27
- April 2016: Video with Madas 20 AS
- February and March 2016: The article and the video about Diehl KR15 calculator
- February 2016: Video on Mercedes Euklid 21.
- December 2015: Video which shows multiplication and summing products on three different models of Mercedes Euklid. Among others, it is shown that 2016 is a funny number. Happy New Year 2016!
- December 2015: Video which shows how negative result is presented on mechanical calculators and how to read it.
- November 2015: Video with Walther calculator dividing with precision to 60 digits.
- October 2015: Video with eletromechanical calculator Brunsviga 11 S and cube root from Marchant tables.
- September 2015: Article which explains function of planimeters from geometric point of view. Unified theory for all three types of planimeters described in previous article on planimeters
- September 2015: Video attached to the (czech) page describing electromechanical calculator Brunsviga 11S is in English. Shows several rational approximation of $\pi$. All approximations are performed on ancient calculators, most of them on Brunsviga 11S.
Mechanická matematika, jejímž autorem je Robert Mařík, podléhá licenci Creative Commons Uveďte původ-Neužívejte komerčně 4.0 Mezinárodní.